Note: presentations in HTML are made by using R markdown, these can more easily be navigated after pressing the “o” key and can usually be printed in landscape to create readable PDF handouts.
- Isvoranu, A. M., Boyette, L., Schirmbeck, F., Velthorst, E., Simons, C., Borsboom, D., & De Haan, L. (2018). F126. Pathways from speech illusions to psychotic symptoms in subjects a t ultra-high risk for psychosis: Combining an experimental paradigm of aberrant experiences with network analysis. Schizophrenia Bulletin, 44, 69. doi:10.1093/schbul/sby017.657. (poster SIRS 2018)
- Isvoranu, A. M. (2018). S109. Symptom network models of psychosis. Schizophrenia Bulletin, 44, 367. doi:10.1093/schbul/sby018.896. (poster SIRS 2018)
- Nunez, D., Fresno, A., van Borkulo, C., Courtet, P., Arias, V., Garrido, V., & Wigman, J. (2018). O8. 1. Examining relationships between psychotic experiences and suicidal ideation in adolescents using a network approach. Schizophrenia Bulletin, 44, 96. doi:10.1093/schbul/sby015.238
- Epskamp, S. (2016). Generalizing intra-individual dynamics: multi-level VAR modelling of ESM data. Individual differences journal club, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Epskamp, S. (2016). Intra-individual Dynamics in Psychology. Complexity Community Sharing Session January 2016, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Fried, E. I. (2016). Psychiatric Symptomics: a novel research paradigm to study Major Depression. Center for Neurogenomics and Cognitive Research, VU University Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Fried, E. I., Deserno, M. & Epskamp, S. (2016). 2-Day network analysis workshop: Estimation, inference and stability of psychopathological networks. (Further details)
- Haslbeck J.M.B. (2016). Estimating time-varying mixed graphical models in high-dimensional data. COMPSTAT 2016, Oviedo, Spain.
- Haslbeck J.M.B. (2016). Structure estimation for mixed graphical models in high-dimensional data. Psychoco 2016, University of Liège, Belgium.
- Haslbeck J.M.B. (2016). Estimating time-varying mixed graphical models in high-dimensional data. 5th VOC Conference, Tilburg University, The Netherlands.
- Haslbeck J.M.B. (2016). Time-varying mixed graphical models. Conference on Complex Systems 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Kossakowski, J.J. (2016). To be or not to be (depressed)? Assessing the risk for the development of depression. Society for Dutch Developmental Psychology (VNOP), Wageningen, The Netherlands.
- Kossakowski, J. J., & Waldorp, L. J. (2016). Mean Field Dynamics of Graphs. Presentation for the Conference on Complex Systems (CCS), Amsterdam, the Netherlands, September 2016.
- Kruis, J., Maris, G. (2016). Three Representations of the Ising Model.
- Epskamp, S., Rhemtulla, M.T., & Borsboom, D. (2015). Generalized Network Analysis: Combining Network and Latent Variable Models. IOPS 2015 winter conference, Leiden.
- Epskamp, S. (2015). The Dynamics of Psychology. Invited talk at the National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Epskamp, S. (2015). Complexity in Psychology. Complexity Community Sharing Session August 2015, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Epskamp, S. (2015). Residual Interaction Modeling. IMPS 2015, Beijing, China
- Epskamp, S. (2015). New developments in Network Psychometrics. Invited talk at the University of Edinburgh.
- Epskamp, S., Kroeze, R., Riese, H., Schoevers, R.A. and Borsboom, D. (2015) Applied network analysis in Clinical Practice. ICPS 2015, Amsterdam.
- Fried, E. I. (2015). Depression is more than the sum-score of its symptoms: A novel network approach to understanding depression. Lectures in Psychology Series, University of Leuven, Belgium.
- Fried, E. I., Epskamp, S., Nesse, R. M., Tuerlinckx, F., Borsboom, D. (2015). What are ‘good’ depression symptoms? A novel perspective based on the network framework. Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies, Chicago, USA
- Fried, E. I., Arjadi, R., Borsboom, D., Tuerlinckx, F., Cramer, A., Epskamp, S., Amshoff, M., Carr, D., Stroebe, M., & Bockting, C. (2015) From Loss to Loneliness: The Relationship Between Bereavement and Depressive Symptoms. International Convention of Psychological Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Haslbeck J.M.B. (2015). Structure estimation for mixed graphical models in high-dimensional data. EMPG 2015, University of Padua, Italy.
- van Bork, R. (2015). Latent variable and network model implications for partial correlation structures. IMPS 2015, Beijing.
- van Borkulo, C.D. (2015). Constructing networks from binary data. IMPS 2015, Beijing.
- Epskamp, S. (2014). Network Analysis for Psychologists, using qgraph in R. APS 2014, San Francisco, California.
- Epskamp, S. (2014). Network Analysis: Applications of networks in Psychology and beyond. Guest colloquium at TNO.
- van Borkulo, C.D. (2014). Time for a new paradigm – a network perspective on psychopathology. GGZ Ermelo.
- Epskamp, S. (2013). Network Analysis: Uma abordagem integradora para pesquisa e tratamento em psicopatologia. Invited talk at FAINOR university, Vitória da Conquista, Brazil
- Epskamp, S., and Cramer, A.O.J. (2013). Workshop Netwerken in de psychopathologie. Lustrumcongres 2013
- Epskamp, S. (2013). Network Visualizations of Relationships in Psychometric Data and Structural Equation Models. IMPS 2013, Arnhem.